The Scorching Goal Football Fund has been established to assist children and youth attending primary or secondary school, aged between 5 years and 18 years who are from financially disadvantaged families or backgrounds, and where finance is a barrier to participation, either at club level, across development programmes or at representative level.
This is not a fund established to specifically support talented players but is rather about providing children and youth with the opportunity to continue to participate in football. Each year Mainland Football will endeavour to run a specific fundraiser and will continue to seek other donations to ensure it does not exhaust its start-up fund equity.
Mainland Football understand;
– That football talent exists across our Federation and we want to ensure opportunities are provided to players who otherwise may miss out.
– The need for kids to “fall in love” with football and not to be denied opportunities to do so through no fault of their own.
– The health and well-being advantages of having thousands of healthy active football kids.
The opportunities provided through direct funding may assist with the following;
– Club fees
– Club uniforms or players gear
– Representative Tournament Fees incl. Futsal or National Age Group Tournaments
– Federation Talent Centre or National Talent Centre fees
Please click here for more information on the Mainland Football website.