Registrations for the 2023 Season are now open
Please read our Code of Conduct before registering.
All returning players will need to have their Friendly Manager login details to register including username and password. You will have used these to register in 2021. Friendly Manager is our portal to NZ Football’s registration system COMET. Please do not register directly in COMET
Refer to the corresponding sections on our website for more information on each product before you purchase your FC Twenty 11 membership subscription for 2023/4.
If you are new to FC Twenty 11 and have never registered for anything in the past
- 1. Choose what you want to be a part of from the Juniors, Youth, Seniors, Futsal or Progammes page on our website.
- 2. Read the information on the page, scroll to the bottom and choose Register a New Player.
- 3. Fill out the registration form in full. We use a lot of the information to assist with demographics for funding applications.
- 4. You will receive a login via email.
- 5. Look out for this email in your junk/spam folder as well as your normal inbox.
- 6. Copy the Temporary Password in the email and then click on the Website link.
- 7. Add your email and temporary password.
- 8. Change your password to your own.
- 9. Note down your login details so you do not forget them.
If you already have a Friendly Manager Login
- If you have a login you can choose the ‘Register a Returning Player’ button in below. Use your Email and Password and then click Sign in.
- Once you are in your profile, you can click on Menu and Register (If registrations are open). Choose the appropriate form and who you are registering and follow the registration steps.
- Please review and update all your information as we use some of it to assist with demographics for funding applications.
- If you are unable to access your log-in please email Liam (Admin) with the player’s full name and date of birth and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible, however due to the large number of members we have, we cannot guarantee how quickly we can respond.
Scorching Goal Football Fund
The Scorching Goal Football Fund has been established to assist children and youth attending primary or secondary school, aged between 5 years and 18 years who are from financially disadvantaged families or backgrounds, and where finance is a barrier to participation, either at club level, across development programmes or at representative level.
This is not a fund established to specifically support talented players but is rather about providing children and youth with the opportunity to continue to participate in football.
Please click here for more information on the Mainland Football website.