Click here to access the Holiday Program information (LINK)
For more information on the 2021 football season, please visit:
Please note: First Kicks and Fun Football is all about developing the kids confidence, skill and love of the game. Players will not be graded prior to the season commencing. We also welcome parents and guardians to get involved. Help with a drill, a game or words of encouragement from the sideline.
Grade 9 & 10 (born 2011/2012) – WAITLIST ONLY
Grade 11 & 12 (born 2009/2010) – WAITLIST ONLY
Grade 13-19 (born 2008/2002) – Players available for Grade 13 available
Please note: First Kicks and Fun Football do not require any team allocations at this point in time.
– If your child cannot attend either of these sessions, please contact me via email (Melissa Green)
– All children need to be registered to play in the winter season.
– We ask all children to be present at least 10 minutes prior (roll call will be taken at the commencement of the session based on those registered)
– We ask all jewellery and watches are removed prior to the training session
– Our Director of Football will have the final say on team allocations.
NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONS
EXISTING MEMBER REGISTRATIONS