Registrations for the 2020 winter football season will be opened in mid January 2020. To be ensure you’re kept in the loop, subscribe to the FC Twenty11 newsletter (see website footer) or Follow us on Facebook.
Here are some helpful tips to ease the registration process:
- All registrations are to be submitted via Comet. Comet is the New Zealand Football registration system for all football clubs in New Zealand. If you are new to the New Zealand Football registration system, please register as a new player.
- We highly recommend you use your 7-digit username, rather than your email address.
- By registering to FC Twenty11 you are agreeing to abide by the FC Twenty11 code of conduct.
- Earlybird discounts apply to registration and payments received on or prior to XXX March 2020. Please ensure the players name is included in the reference section. Please note: FC Twenty11 reserves the right to withdraw a player’s registration due to no or insufficient payment being received prior to the XXX April 2020
- All First Kicks, Fun Football and Juniors (Grade 9-11) will receive an email from FC Twenty11 confirming key details required for the 2020 Football Season. If you have not received this email, please check your email spam folder, then contact Melissa via email@example.com.
- Having trouble accessing your Comet profile, click here to follow the quick but easy instructions.
- If you have previously played and cannot recall your 7-digit username, please contact Melissa via firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Kicks and Fun Football
For more information on the 2020 football season, please visit:
Please note: First Kicks and Fun Football is all about developing the kids confidence, skill and love of the game. Players will not be graded prior to the season commencing. We also welcome parents and guardians to get involved. Help with a drill, a game or words of encouragement from the sideline.
Junior and Youth Grading
Trials for Junior (Grade 9-12) and Youth (Grade 13-17) will be conducted prior to the 2020 Football season commencing. As such, please ensure you child has been registered prior to attending the grading session. The date, time and location of trial sessions can be found on the respective web pages (click on Junior and Youth links). Where possible Ollie Hawkins (FC Twenty11 Football Development Manager) will conduct the trial sessions himself. In some cases, prior club coaches will be asked to assist in conducting these sessions. Ollie Hawkins will have the final say on team allocations. At the completion of the trial session/s, Ollie Hawkins will notify all players of their team allocation, coach and register the teams with Mainland Football required no later than XXX April 2020.
All Other Grades
Please follow the above registration process.