FC Twenty11 are able to continue as per normal under the recently updated Level 2 status announced on Sunday 14th February. We ask our members to adhere to the following:
– If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
– Term 1 Training and Game Day sessions will continue as per normal as these groups are all less than 100 people.
– CUDL Trials this week will continue as per normal as these groups are all less than 100 people.
– All attendees must be registered and sign-in to Tsetso (or Melissa) on arrival. With the use of Friendly Manager, we will be tracing all attendees to each group to aid in tracing should an attendee become infected.
– Hand sanitiser will also be available to all attendees on signing in with Tsetso.- We ask parents and guardians to drop-off at the car-park and collect via the tennis court end of the carpark (in one way; out another).
– As Avonhead Park is a shared park, we ask all those using the park to adhere to the 2 metre social distancing and use the QR code placed on the kiosk door. This inclues any person walking their dog or using the park (unrelated to FC Twenty11).
Any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Admin@FCTwenty11.co.nz.